Saturday 1 October 2011

To speak of it and not act...you may as well stay silent

To speak of it and not act...you may as well stay silent  #1 by Amundah.
To speak of it and not act...you may as well stay silent #1, a photo by Amundah. on Flickr.

(Or words to that effect which imply that most people talk about equality and peace yet take no action.) Check out Vinspired. It's a good place to start.

Anyway, I realised I haven't done any photography for almost a year! The above self portrait got me thinking, and I decided to take some photographs based on this idea. They're kind of cheesey but who doesn't like cheese once in a while?!






Oh, and home made tie dye! :)

3 comments:

  1. thank you for your lovely comment! i love the first one, it's so sweet and funny :)

    love, lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look. Am following now :)

    Please please please follow me and let me know what you think! - can’t wait to hear from you!!

    http://roses-are-blue-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    kisses polly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow a home made tie dye, well done!
    nice blog :D
    xo
    goldbehind-therainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete